New from Mountain Buggy, the Terrain 2013. Sleek, dedicated fitness pushchair that has eclipsed its predecessor in both looks and functionality, making for a great looking ride for baby and the consumate fitness machine for you.
ON SPECIAL OFFER: STOCK DUE 15TH JUNE!
This sassy 13kg pram is made from lightweight aircraft-grade aluminium. Terrain now sports a lockable front wheel which is something the previous model never had. There is also a new handbrake allowing much greater control on rougher terrains, with the handlebar adjustable to a height of 118cms. Shock absorbing suspension will keep babies from six months from the bumps encountered off-road and the underseat shopping basket will hold a huge 5kg for all the gear you will need to take with you. Bumper bar detaches quickly and easily and the hood now has a flip out sun visor to shield baby from the rays. This buggy has certainly hit space-age territory and boasts a tracking device in the front wheel! 16" wheels to the rear and 12" in front.
- 16" tyres bias ply construction with a steel bead and a nylon casing with all purpose tread for absolute traction.
- Hand operated active brake for a more controlled push across all surfaces and gradients.
- Shock absorbing suspension for a smooth ride.
- Zip covered gear tray that keeps everything in.
- 3-mode front wheel settings for lock back / forward and full swivel.
- Foot park brake - while the hand operated active brake aides in slowing down the buggy, the foot park brake is used for a complete stop.
- Terrain carrycot compatible.
- Face-to-face™ and freerider compatible.
- A multi height, easy to adjust handle .
- Adjustable seat position from full recline fold (newborn) to upright (6 years) .
- 5kg / 11lb gear tray capacity with zip cover.
- Compact stand fold with quick release wheels.
- Twist and slide harness adjustment.
- 6063 T5 lightweight aluminium.
- Follow the sun canopy with flick out mesh sun visor.
- Peek a boo flap on canopy - keep an eye on your child.
- Hard wearing 600D polyester fabric – water repellent and durable.
- Bottle holder included.
NEW FOR 2013 - Replace your 16" off road terrain wheels with 12" wheels for travel or city adventure.
2013 TERRAINS ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK AND DELAYED UNTIL MID JUNE - 2012 MODEL STILL AVAILABLE TO ORDER.